Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Family Dance Party: Guest Post at Muse of the Morning

by Julian

Hi all,

I have a guest post on my wife's blog, Muse of the Morning about how to have an easy, impromptu, family dance party.  Her blog is filled all kinds of crafty stuff and great ideas for family fun.  Definitely worth checking out!  And it earns me brownie points at home if you do.
My daughter Sabine, getting her groove on.

As for this blog, it's been awhile since we've done a Story Realms Update so I will just say this.  We've been talking about playtests for quite some time now, but we really are sending out print and play sets tomorrow for those that are interested.  If you haven't already, go to Escapade Games and sign up to be playtester!

Other stories in family adventure gaming, my daughter Sabine has been getting very interested in adventure board games.  She's played the classic game of Talisman and also played Runebound 2nd edition.  I'll be writing up her review of the experience later this week.

1 comment:

  1. This is so nostalgic, I used to play these games when I was still a kid. How I wish I could turn back time! Haha. Anyways, I now have my new addiction, that's checkin out no deposit bingo sites online whenever I have my free time.

    ReplyDelete