Friday, January 14, 2011

Quick Review: Sonic Colors


I am writing a short blog post this time because some games don't involve as much. They're easier to explain. We'll call these writings Quick Reviews because I'm giving you my opinion fast and they aren't so long.


Sonic Colors

Sonic Colors is a great game for the Wii. Mommy was playing it and it made her head hurt so I got to play it instead of her. I actually like this game because it's all about a guy who jumps and runs really fast. It's really cool because there are all these circles everywhere and all these mystery things and I get to collect them. These important things along the way have a little voice that tells me what I can do, so that's how I learned to play. I like it because it's so fast and I'm good at it.


I love it, I want to play again. It's awesome. And it doesn't make my head hurt like it does to my mom, so that's good. Everybody who likes games where you go really fast should try this game. That's all, thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. A really fast review for a really fast game - how appropriate - good Job Katie - but these games make my head hurt too XoP

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment! I love you too! I'm glad to see you are reading my blog posts because I work so hard on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just keep knock'em out - and i'll keep reading'em - I think you are doing a very cool thing here - maybe you can let me be a guest reviewer on my favorite game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that would be sooooo cool. We would love to have a guest spot from you! I even have a great idea for an intro...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I can't wait to hear what your favorite game is! *excited dance*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome review, Katie! -- Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That's a great review! Thanks Katie. I think my dad would like this game. He's now playing Tas Tiger (on the cube) and that tiger moves fast! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete