(AKA How we figured out we were playing Angry Bids a little too often...)
1. You're two-year old admonishes you for "breaking a poor piggy's house"... then asks for a turn!
|"Oh no! I broke the piggies houuuuuse!"|
2. You've spent time debating whether there is really any evidence against piggies, or if it's all some kind of propaganda campaign launched by the birds
|Art by Randy|
3. When you see anything resembling a "piggy house" you immediately want to hurl the closest small creature (or toddler!) towards it to see if you can knock it all down
|...and the kid is happy about it!!!|
4. Your refrigerator now sports an Angry Birds fan art section
|Art by Katie|
5. You bought the Angry Birds: Knock on Wood board game so the fun doesn't have to end when your battery runs out!
|Birds in a box- let the slinging begin!! This game is awesome!!|
So...are you an Angry Birds addict? It's ok, we won't judge! Share your stories, or just leave us a comment... we love to hear from you!